Aug 13th

Woah, last week's run was intense! I can't believe how many folks survived that, and even claimed they'd be back for this week's run!

You'll all be well rewarded for your bravery and accomplishments of course! I'll go out and grab you some quality post-race goodies to munch on this week.

What can you expect for this week's run you ask? How about a nice moderate route!? Just some rolling hills, peaceful streets and a couple views along the way, I promise (and I'm not even trying to cross my fingers).

See you soon!

Aug 13th 5km Route
Turn by turn directions:
Left on Grant
Left on Bush
Right on Gough
Right on Pacific
Right on Columbus
Right on Kearny
Right on Bush
Left on Grant

Aug 13th 10km Route
Turn by turn directions:
Left on Grant
Left on Bush
Right on Webster
Left on Jackson
Right on Lyon
Right on Pacific
Right on Front
Left on Jackson
Right on Drumm
Right on California
Left on Kearny
Right on Bush
Left on Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment